WE'VE MOVED!

WAIT, NO. HIDE SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Starting February 2014 this blog will be out of action.

But DO NOT DESPAIR. We've just moved, and you can still find the same riveting and informative posts that you have come to expect on our new blog:

Friday, July 03, 2009

IMC 2009: The Lady of the Lake

Conceptual Sketch

At this point in the week, I decided to begin a second piece in an effort to take advantage of the fantastic oil demonstrations that were being given. For this one I chose one of the other options that had been given, which was the Lady of the Lake from Arthurian legend.  

Tight Sketch

3 comments:

  1. I love it already. I love the whole King Arthur story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sketch is so epic.. I hope you managed to finish this one up. Smart thinking about taking advantage like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic... Fantástico! Your Sketch is a treasure of the Ilustration. (Sorry my English) Seu trabalho é maravilhoso! Eu e meus amigos aqui no Brasil rabiscamos muito em nossos sketchs por sua culpa!!!! So useu fã... Obrigado por existir!

    ReplyDelete